A simple Hungarian recipe for the weekend: Potato pasta
INGREDIENTS/ 6 servings:
1. Dice the onion and fry in fat. Add the small diced potatoes raw, salted, peppered, and mix well with the paprika.
2. Add the cube dough and mix with it.
3. Pour enough water so that the water is 1 finger below the amount of smoothed dough.
4. Cook the ingredients under a lid, if everything is cooked, we rotate it with a wooden spoon without a lid until it turns nicely browned.
5. You can serve it with mixed pickles.